Trade Shows & Events
VIEW BY CATEGORY
The IMI Europe Digital Printing Conference 2018 is the strategic business and technical conference for the digital inkjet printing industry. It includes market briefings from leading analysts, updates and views from industry pacesetters, perspectives from key end users and new technology introductions from inkjet innovators. Our flagship strategic event is the ideal place to find out the latest news from major companies, while exploring business opportunities by networking with top executives across the industry.
SIGN CHINA is a one-stop platform for the global sign community to source the latest model of inkjet printer, laser engraver, light box, traditional signage, digital signage, advertising display, LED illuminant, LED display, testing device and control system.
International buyers and industry professionals gather here annually to look for Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) or solution providers for outdoor advertising, high-end conferencing or interactive digital signage.
Whether you’re choosing machinery or materials, it is vital you feel confident about your decisions. The best way to do this is to see all the options together in one place.
Come to Labelexpo Americas 2018 and hear the noise of the machinery in operation, feel the texture of the substrates and see the print quality for yourself.
- See live demonstrations of the latest machinery and materials.
- Learn about global label trends and technologies.
- Meet the world's leading suppliers and network with industry experts.
Whether you're looking for cutting-edge technologies, want to explore the latest products and services on the market or need the knowledge to overcome your business challenges, you'll get it at PRINT® 18.
The event will build on "The Learning Experience" - with more than 50 education sessions that shed light on topics ranging from design/creative process, packaging, marketing, growth strategies and emerging technologies. These educational programs analyze new methods to increase ROI:
- Education Seminars and Hands-on Labs
- Panel Discussions
- Distinguished Leader Speakers
- Learning Experience Theater Presentations on the Show Floor
PRINT® 18 promises to shed light on the topics and solutions you need to grow YOUR business:
- Meet with vendors of print and graphic communications technologies to evaluate and compare new products.
- Network and explore ideas with YOUR community of colleagues, customers, suppliers and prospects in the industry!
PACK EXPO offers a show floor full of machinery in action and packaging solutions for every industry imaginable.
- Observe equipment in action and in person. You may arrive at the show with abstract goals in mind, but you’ll leave with a clear vision of what can be done to make those goals reality.
- Walk the show floor to get a broader perspective on all current and emerging technologies, on what your competitors are doing and where trends are headed.
- Touch base with vendors, meet potential new suppliers and have conversations that are the key to your success.
- Attendees come to the SGIA Expo to buy!
They’re industry leaders from around the world, and more than 60% of them have purchasing authority. They come to the SGIA Expo to compare and buy equipment, consumables and services.
- They’re looking for you, and they’re looking to you.
SGIA Expo attendees print everything — t-shirts and apparel, nameplates and electronics, banners and packaging — and they’re seeking new ideas. As the lines between market segments continue to blur, SGIA Expo attendees are the ones going in new directions, looking for ideas, applications and technologies to build their businesses. They’re looking for expertise as well as products.
- The 2018 SGIA Expo is where you’ll connect.
The SGIA Expo is North America’s largest printing industry trade show — period. Our last Las Vegas event (2016) received the coveted TSNN “Fastest Growing” and TSE “Gold 100” awards — ranking us among the largest trade shows in the US. Expect more than 600 exhibitors and 10s of thousands of printing industry professionals.
VIEW BY CATEGORY
Decorative surfaces have long been a staple of the woodworking industry. They provide a cost-effective alternative to natural surfaces, and in many cases, provide a superior and durable surface in a range of applications from kitchen & bath, furniture, and architectural elements. Typically achieving quality décor layer relayed on traditional printing technologies. These enabled high volume manufacturing a low cost per unit. Advancements in digital printing for décor paper, as well as direct surface printing, are now allowing for many improvements to the supply chain, productivity, and customization in order to meet customer needs for short- as well as long-run production.
The Digital Printing Symposium is aimed at providing an educational platform for IWF attendees that are involved in the design, specification, and production of both laminates and direct decorated surfaces. The symposium will focus on digital printing opportunities available, as well as introduce attendees to leading manufacturers in the digital arena that provide printing, advances in software, and inspection technologies.
Join Ron Gilboa, Group Director of Production Technology, Steve Urmano, Director of Wide Format Printing, and Masato Atoda, Associate Director of Asia Pacific Research, in a full day of educational sessions.
Guest speakers include:
- Mr.Hisashi Tada - EFI
- Mr.Hirokazu Nunokawa - Seiko Epson Corporation
- Mr.Shigemasa Nakayama - Epson Sales Japan Corp.
Conference sessions will focus on:
- Wide Format State of The Industry - Forecast, Trends and Innovation
- Sign & Display Wide Format Print Market - Voices from the field - JAPAN
- New Method for Managing Color Setting
- The Changing Technology Landscape - The Durable Ink Battle
- Diversification of Inkjet Application by Evolution of 3 Elements of Inkjet System - Ink / Printer / Algorithm
- Sign and Display Show Japan News from the Show Floor
- Workflow is the Lynchpin for Successful Wide Format Print Production
- Innovations in Textile Printing - Forecast, Industry trends in Apparel and Decor
- Innovations in Direct To Garment Printing
Market Reports Live - Digital Packaging Printing
Ron Gilboa, Group Director, Production Technology, Keypoint Intelligence–InfoTrends
Tuesday 18 September, 13:30-17:00
Packaging printing is considered by many to be the digital application with the greatest future potential, due to the high total volume of printed packaging and the significant added value to be agined from digital printing. Brand owners are looking for options to respond rapidly to consumer demands, personalise packaging and innovate. Yet adoption has been held back in many cases by technological, cost, safety and regulatory concerns. Industry expert Ron Gilboa from Keypoint Intelligence-Infotrends gives an overview of the current situation with an in-depth look at the market requirements and dynamics, technology advances and challenges.
- An overview of the leading factors driving the digital packaging printing market forward and where they will change
- A view of where the maximum opportunities lie in the coming years and how the leading players are positioning themselves to be successful
- An assessment of new technology introductions and what impact they are expected to have
- A discussion of what is still missing from the market and what can be done to bridge these gaps
- A discussion on the future of digital packaging printing and the technology developments needed to enable further growth