Xerox Enhances Channel Partner Productivity with New MPS Essentials Suite
Bundled Software Solutions Offer More Expedient and Profitable MPS Deployment
NORWALK, Conn. – Xerox channel partners now have a single bundle of core Managed Print Services (MPS) software solutions to offer that will drive recurring revenue for themselves and better productivity for their small- and medium-size business (SMB) customers. Xerox’s new MPS Essentials Suite adds value as a package of tools for providing secure authentication, mobile print functionality, advanced scanning capabilities and productivity-enhancing apps to make MPS deployment easy and profitable.
The software suite enables partners to tap into recurring revenue streams and capitalize on strong profit margins through preferred partner pricing. MPS Essentials includes cloud-based solutions that are easy for channel partners to deploy, providing more efficient service to their MPS clients.
“The MPS Essentials Suite provides one-stop shopping when packaged with a device,” said Xerox partner Rick Lingdon, vice president of sales and marketing, Virginia Business Systems. “With this offering we can limit competition, support cooperative selling and create stickiness all with one sale.”
The MPS Essentials Suite includes the following:
- Xerox Print Management and Mobility Service – a cloud-based solution designed to enable mobile work, grant secure access to printer fleets and provide user-based tracking.
- Advanced Scanning Capabilities – Xerox’s scanning solutions go beyond simply scanning and digitizing paper documents to transforming business processes.
- CapturePoint Transformer App provides customers with a powerful way to quickly transform paper into editable, actionable information by enabling users to securely scan and convert paper to searchable formats such as Microsoft Word or Excel and shared or stored in online locations such as SharePoint, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive/365, email and more.
- Xerox Easy Translation Service App allows customers to translate business-critical information into more than 40 languages, in just seconds, simply by scanning a document, snapping a photo or uploading a file.
- Xerox Scan to Cloud Email App enables customers to easily scan documents and email them or save them to the cloud. The app simplifies the scan/send workflow to reduce user frustration and speed up document delivery.
- Partner Productivity and MPS Support Apps
- Firmware Connect App allows customers to automatically receive firmware updates to ensure ConnectKey devices are secure and optimally functional.
- Xerox Support Assistant App gives customers easy access to the status of service and supply requests, reducing calls to partner help desks.
“By combining our extensive lineup of managed print, mobility, scanning and productivity solutions into one package, Xerox partners can provide their customers with the tools they need to maximize flexibility and efficiency in the fast-paced digital world,” said Ted Dezvane, senior vice president, Managed Document Services, Xerox. “At Xerox, we’re committed to providing our partners and their clients with a 360 approach that takes the complexity out of documents, devices and data. With the MPS Essentials Suite, we’re able to deliver just that.”
Customers who are currently using Xerox ConnectKey®-enabled devices can now purchase the MPS Essentials Suite through Xerox’s network of MPS Accredited Channel Partners in the United States. The Xerox MPS Essentials Suite is available only in the United States at this time.
Xerox Corporation is a technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works. We understand what’s at the heart of sharing information – and all of the forms it can take. We embrace the integration of paper and digital, the increasing requirement for mobility, and the need for seamless integration between work and personal worlds. Every day, our innovative print technologies and intelligent work solutions help people communicate and work better. Discover more at www.xerox.com and follow us on Twitter at @Xerox.